(Past Webinar Series) Spring Semester 2016 series, "Key Concepts for Intercultural Learning Through Study Abroad: Putting Theory into Action"
Includes five webinars:
- Dr. Mick Vande Berg, "Intercultural Learning Through Education Abroad: Theories, Processes and Practices" - presented on January 21, 2016.
- Dr. Bruce La Brack, "Intercultural Learning Courses Before and After Study Abroad: Four Decades of Preparing Students for International Education Experiences" - presented on February 18, 2016.
- Dr. R. Michael Paige, "Developmental Learning for Intercultural Competence" - presented on March 17, 2016.
- Dr. Janet Bennett, "Key Concepts for Overworked International Educators: Lessons Learned in Putting Theory into Action" -- presented on April 21, 2016.
- Dr. Tara Harvey, "Making It Developmental: Building a Process for Student Development" - presented on May 19, 2016.